Who links to my website?

Friday, October 1, 2010

Glorious Fortress of Humanity


Standing in front of the nature created idols of the three Goddess at Vaishno Devi shrine, I was weeping bitterly. While weeping there was no divinity or pray in my heart and mind, but there was extreme pain over the shattering of my dream or expectation as one may call, regarding the place which I had perceived before coming here. While ascending towards the holy shrine I had perceived about a huge idol of Maa Vaishno decorated with ornaments of real gold studded with expensive stones, but while being in front of the nature crafted idols my perception shattered. I cannot express my feeling on that point of time, when I wept over the shattering of my perception. The only person who respected my tears was the Pandit who asked me to stand there right behind him superseding the order of the police person who was not permitting the devotee to stand and pray beyond few seconds. The Pandit didn’t enquire about me, but my friend, who was my sole guide for this devotional journey, was mismerised about the whole episode. He was astonished as to why a Muslim was reacting in such a manner at a Hindu shrine.
I visited the holy shrine of Vaishno Devi twice along my friends and both the trips were full of divine power guided ones.
This is not a story which I just want to pen and boost about a relationship which is between me and the holy soul which resides at that place. The motive of my penning this article is to make some people of my country understand that these places are ‘Glorious Fortress of Humanity’, and humanity is not a sole property of any religion. The one who causes disrespect to these ‘Glorious Fortress of Humanity’ is a terrorist no matter of which caste, creed, colour, or religion one may belong to.
The people who demolished the Babri Masjid may reconsider their act which was committed on 6th December, 1992. Yesterday the judgment on Ayodhya matter has given permission for the construction of a mosque in the disputed premises–by allotting 1/3 of the disputed land to the Sunni Waqf Board–which proves that demolition of Babri Masjid was a terrorist act.
Just anticipate if the old structure–Babri Masjid–would have been preserved and converted into a temple it would have become a symbol of national integration where structure would have been Mughal and still named as Ram Janambhoomi Mandir.

4 comments:

  1. Nadeem, indeed very touching. as i once said, we have become victims not to the way that God wanted us to be, but to the way Man wants to control God for their own egotistical needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The motive of penning this piece of article was to make people know that there is no difference the way we pray but to fight on the prayer places is not civilised acts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was touched by this article. Can I hear the whole story of the journey. I also pray for peace in India.
    Meena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir,
    I have posted a response to this article of your. I wrote that I would like to hear the whole story of your visit to Vaishno Devi. Kindly write and article on that also.
    Thanks,
    Meena

    ReplyDelete